If this is your first time operating this unit, ensure that this manual is
read completely prior to initial usage.
Please refer to this manual when any of the following information is required:
• Information about the T326’s daily workflow
• Information about setup procedures for magazines and film carriers
• Information for changing basic settings
• Information for performing setup and maintenance
• Information about replacing consumable parts
• Information for confirming the inspection procedures
This chapter explains the basic operation of the T326, including the
part names, how to understand the monitor display, start up & shutdown
operations and power OFF/ON operations.
Please ensure that this chapter is read carefully prior to operating the R1
SUPER for the first time.
1-1 Part Names
1-2 Start Up Procedures
1-3 How to Understand the Home Screen Display
1-4 Shutdown Procedures
1-5 Power OFF/ON Operations
1-6 Forced ...